Saturday 10 December 2011

Hello

Afternoon everyone...Hope you are all well this chilly and soggy Saturday. Well I had to brave the hell on earth that is Warrington 2 weeks before christmas lol...I hate crowds. Look what we spotted though awww its Rudolph lol.
My partner Tony took me for coffee at starbucks mmmmmmm Vanilla Latte lol. I'm trying so hard to get into the festive spirit but so far its not happening, by now I've usually got the tree up and all my cards done. No tree up and no cards done, I suppose its due to the fact that thanks to this wonderful government I've had my benefit cut and have no money to buy presents, and its really getting me down...okay sorry for that folks. Well I'm off to make a coffee and take some painkillers. May be back with a card but its doubtful with the light being truly pants today lol. Stay warm everyone. xxx

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Ooh Jacq I know what you mean about benefits being cut...my hubby is registered disabled and now they saying he can work.....Dah...! This goverment is total pants and they are not doing the NHS any favours either :o(

Anyway....sorry for moaning and the reindeer looks so cute...bless :o)

take care and stay warm sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

Tracey said...

Hugs to you. I know how you feel about not having the Christmas spirit. Last night I decided not to put the tree up - first time ever.

I am sorry to hear about the stupid government cutting your benefits. That's incredibly tough, especially at this time of year.

Trace
x

Post a Comment