Friday 4 November 2011

Glitter Geeks DT Card - Snuggle Up

Morning everyone...Hope you are all well this Friday morning. I didn't think I would be able to post anything as my laptop decided to have a hissy fit and all I got was the black screen off death when I turned it on...so I walked away from it and left it. Turned it on yesterday and to my utter amazement it came on lol. Anywhooo lol...Over at Glitter Geeks the theme this week is Snuggle up and we are being sponsored this time by the Fabulous Digi Web Studio...

So heres my little card, I thought she looked all cozy and snug with her mittens and cup of hot chocolate lol...She is Free digi from the Adorable Cuddly Buddly.


Close Up Of Image
Heres the list:
  • Card Blank
  • Image Free from Cuddly Buddly
  • Mittens image and Sentiment Free Polka Doodles Stamp Set in Papercraft Essentials Mag
  • Promarkers
  • Button and DP's all from stash
So do pop on over to Glitter Geeks and see the rest of the inspiration on offer from my Fab Teamies and get entering lol. Thanks for popping by and hope you like the card xxx

6 comments:

Berry said...

This is super Cute Jacqui I love it! Hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Fabby card loving the pink and brown, gorgeous! Jo xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

She's adorable! I love, love, love the orange and pink together.

Deanne :)

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui....love the image and pretty colours hun...

have a super weekend....hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

adorable card jacq.your colours and design are gorgeous and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

Perfectly cute Jacqui, she is coloured beautifully and I so love the colours you have used.

Post a Comment