Sunday 16 October 2011

Squirrel And Fox DT Card - One For The Girls

Morning everyone...Hope all is well in blogland. This is my second DT card for The Squirrel And The Fox. A new challenge starts today, and our theme this time is One For The Girls. So heres my card, using another Gorgeous Pollycraft image ( I think I may have an addiction here lol ), say hello to Swings And Slides - Lil Kitty. You can find her here.


Heres the list:
  • Card Blank
  • Pollycraft Image
  • Promarkers
  • Tim Holtz - Vintage Shabby Paper Stash
  • Buttons from stash
  • Pearls from stash
  • Scalloped Circle Nesties
  • Heart Stickers from My Minds Eye
So Pop on over to The Squirrel And The Fox, and see the Gorgeous inspiration from my Fab Teamies and get your entries in lol. Thanks for popping by and hope you like the card xxx

4 comments:

coops said...

aw love this jacq.your colour combo is beautiful and i love the gorgeous image and stunning design :D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

This is such a cute little card Jacqui, the image is just gorgeous and love the pinks.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Jacqui! Love the colours you've used. I still haven't had a chance to use the images I won in the hop! xx

Berry said...

Just adorable Jacqui I love the pink and grey and what a cute image! Hugs Rebekah xx

Post a Comment