Tuesday 17 May 2011

Meet Melody

Morning everyone... Firstly  * waves hello to my new followers* .. deep breath... Saskia, Stephanie-Emma, Katina, Louise1951, Rusty, Emma, Tracey, Lyndi, and Strgazrblueyes22477. Thank you ladies. Hope everyone is well out there in blogland. Todays card features another new character, say hello to Melody, swinging on a star ( i had that song stuck in my head all day lol ). I hope to have her released next week or maybe earlier, http://thepoodlesdigidoodles.weebly.com/

I'm entering Melody into the following challenges: Paper Sundaes, Top Tip Tuesday, A Spoonful OF Sugar, and Tuesday Throwdown. Heres the list:
  • Card Blank
  • Bazzill Card in Aqua and Lilac
  • DP from Me To You Collection
  • Promarkers
  • Star Nestabilities
  • Polka Dot Buttons from The Ribbon Girl
  • Button from stash
  • Image from http://thepoodlesdigidoodles.weebly.com/
Check out the challenges here :
http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/
http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/

Thanks for popping by and hope you like the card xxxxx

19 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jacq. Melody is so cute. I love the colours you have used, fab buttons too. Another one to add my shopping list, haha. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Jacki Daniels said...

HIJacq she is adorable I have just had a look at your other digi's again and have chosen a few that I will get later on today and no doubt will end up getting her when she is released too
Jackixx

Unknown said...

Jacq, very cute card.

Anita said...

She is so cute and I love the colors you used.

Linda said...

Those colours go soo well together. This is a cute card....my little girl would love it :-)

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card - she is sooo sweet! Beautiful colours you've used too.

Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'One For The Kids' Challenge :)
Good Luck!

Carol x

Berry said...

Aww she is soooo sweet Jacqui such a cutie love the swing! Hugs Rebekah xx

kayc said...

Melody is so cute. Love the colours. Have a good day. Kathleen x

pinky said...

Your flying now girl!! Loving this little one, super cute outfit and love how you have coloured her hair.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jacq, I love the cute image.xxx

Steph L said...

I love it. How adorable!!! I LOVE PURPLE AND GREEN!!!

coops said...

stunning card jacq.the image is gorgeous and i love your colour combo and design :D
i have that song in my head now too :D

xx coops xx

Crystal said...

Sweet image and love your colour combo!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jacq, You'll be seeing me regluarly now that I've got over the hiccup of how to comment, am I dim or what! Love the card and the image is just so sweet. Swinging on a star, goodness haven't heard that song for ages, now have it playing in the background! Great! Sarah

Stephie Boots said...

Jacq this is GORGEOUS!! Love her! xxx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, I love Melody & the colours are fab :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Emma Williams said...

This is such a gorgeous image and card and I can only reiterate how talented I think you are. :)
It will be a pleasure to follow your blog and see all your fabulous designs...can't wait!
Hugs, Emma xxx

Highland Handmade said...

Cooeeeyyy!! just popping to say what a fab card, love the colours you have used, think I might need to invest in some of these cutey images! x

Maggie's Crafts said...

So so pretty!

Thank you for taking part in One For The Kids challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

So happy you've joined us!

Maggie
xx

Post a Comment